We are committed to making sure our customers and partners get solutions tailored to their requirements. This is why our teams are fully familiar with their sectors of activity, to be able to anticipate major evolution and future trends.
We meet this commitment by structuring our organisation into three dedicated business units:
Equipment & Logistics Solutions
This business unit is specialized in logistics equipment:
- Agricultural machinery (for ex.: tractors, combine harvesters, forage harvesters, etc)
- Handling equipment (for ex.: freight lifts, etc)
- Construction equipment (for ex.: backhoes, cranes,etc)
- Transport (for ex.:commercial and industrial vehicles, etc)
This business unit is specialized in hardware and software:
- Office equipment (for ex.: printers, scanners,etc)
- IT equipment (for ex.: desktops, software,etc)
- Telecommunications equipment (for ex.: telephones, routers,etc)
- Medical equipment
- Audiovisual equipment
Bank Leasing Services
This business unit is specialized in:
- Professional equipment:
– Logistics equipment (for ex.: commercial and industrial vehicles, private cars, buses, coaches, civil engineering equipment, handling equipment, etc)
– IT hardware and office equipment
– Machine tools and industrial equipment
– Retail equipment (for ex.: cash registers, security devices, etc)
Our business units are international. This means we can prepare bespoke packages for key customers and global partners, and provide comprehensive solutions for all countries where they do business.
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions also has a subsidiary company: BNP Paribas Rental Solutions. This unit provides leasing and management solutions for IT assets and industrial or commercial fleets. We do business directly with the customer, without any third party involvement.