The BNP Paribas Group is committed to delivering the best possible service to you while maintaining the confidence that you place in us. As part of this, we have adopted strong principles across the Group to ensure the protection of your data.
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions would therefore like to provide you with transparent information about how we place, use and store cookies on your device when you use our website and/or our mobile application [https://leasingsolutions.bnpparibas.ro/] and offer you the option to manage and to delete cookies.
- What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text, image or software files that are placed on your device when you access our Website and/or use our Application. The word “device”, when used in this Cookies Policy, refers notably to computers, smartphones, tablets and all other devices used for accessing the internet.
Cookies may be either: (i) session specific, meaning that they are deleted from your device once the session and browser are closed; or (ii) persistent meaning that they will remain on your device until they are removed.
Cookies perform a number of useful functions, such as:
- Authenticating and identifying you on our Website and/or Application in order to provide you with services that you have requested;
- Enhancing the security of the Website and/or Application, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials and protecting user data from access by unauthorized parties;
- Sending you personalized advertising notably based on your browsing history and your preferences on line;
- Monitoring your use of our Website and/or Application in order to improve them;
- Enhancing your user experience by adapting and tailoring the content on the Website and
- Remembering information that you provided to us (e.g. to automatically populate forms with information that you have previously provided to us so that you can log on more quickly);
- Keeping track of your preferences and settings in your use of our Website and/or Application (e.g. time zone etc.);
- What kind of information can be stored in a cookie?
The information stored by the cookies on your device may relate to the following, subject to its retention period:
- the webpages you have visited on that device;
- the advertisements you have clicked on;
- the type of browser you use;
- your IP address;
- and any other information that you have provided on our Website and/or Application.
- What kinds of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
Cookies used on our Websites and/or Applications are classified into different categories.
How can you manage cookies?
To see the different categories of cookies that we use on the Site and/or Application and configure your choices, you can consult the cookie management module accessible by clicking on the button below. You can modify your preferences, withdraw or give your consent again at any time.